By Gerhard Svolba
This publication is a part of the SAS Press program.
Read or Download Data Preparation for Analytics Using SAS (SAS Press) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
Due to the fact that so much datasets comprise a couple of variables, multivariate tools are important in answering a number of study questions. obtainable to scholars and researchers and not using a vast historical past in records or arithmetic, necessities of Multivariate facts research explains the usefulness of multivariate equipment in utilized examine.
An simply available, real-world method of likelihood and stochastic tactics creation to likelihood and Stochastic strategies with functions offers a transparent, easy-to-understand remedy of likelihood and stochastic procedures, offering readers with an outstanding beginning they could construct upon all through their careers.
A Western-Based method of studying TCMsIn fresh years, many pharmaceutical businesses and medical examine companies were concentrating on the improvement of conventional chinese language (herbal) medications (TCMs) as choices to treating serious or life-threatening ailments and as pathways to personalised drugs.
Optimum judgements: rules of Programming bargains with all very important difficulties concerning programming. This publication offers a common interpretation of the idea of programming in keeping with the applying of the Lagrange multipliers, through a presentation of the marginal and linear programming as unique instances of this basic idea.
- The Single Server Queue (North-Holland Series in Applied Mathematics and Mechanics)
- Meta-analysis and Combining Information in Genetics and Genomics (Chapman & Hall/CRC Mathematical and Computational Biology)
- High Dimensional Probability VII: The Cargèse Volume: 7 (Progress in Probability)
- Contemporary Bayesian Econometrics and Statistics (Wiley Series in Probability and Statistics)
- American-Type Options: Stochastic Approximation Methods, Volume 2 (De Gruyter Studies in Mathematics)
- A Primer on Linear Models (Chapman & Hall/CRC Texts in Statistical Science)
Extra info for Data Preparation for Analytics Using SAS (SAS Press)