By Annalisa Appice,Anna Ciampi,Fabio Fumarola,Donato Malerba
Read Online or Download Data Mining Techniques in Sensor Networks: Summarization, Interpolation and Surveillance (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science) PDF
Similar internet & networking books
This state of the art survey of switching cloth architectures provides exact cognizance to combinatorial homes of switching materials – nonblockingness and rearrangeability. additionally describing regulate algorithms proposed to manage varied architectures, it presents an outline of modern advances in combinatorial homes of switching materials, together with many new effects appropriate to nonblocking operation of alternative switching textile architectures generally for multicast connections and multirate connections.
Utilizing Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and comparable applied sciences, info facilities can consolidate info site visitors onto a unmarried community swap, simplifying their environments, selling virtualization, and considerably lowering energy and cooling expenses. This rising know-how is drawing mammoth pleasure, yet few firm IT decision-makers and implementers actually are aware of it.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed post-conference complaints of the fifth overseas convention on Sensor structures and software program, S-Cube 2014, held in Coventry, united kingdom, in October 2014. The 12 revised complete papers provided have been chosen from sixteen submissions and canopy applied sciences for instant sensor networks, together with protection protocols, middleware, research instruments and frameworks.
This e-book constitutes the completely refereed convention complaints of the fifth overseas convention on Networked platforms, NETYS 2017, held in Marrakech, Morocco, in may well 2017. The 28 complete and six brief papers offered including three keynotes have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from eighty one submissions.
- Enterprise Systems Integration: A Process-Oriented Approach
- Guide to Flow-Aware Networking: Quality-of-Service Architectures and Techniques for Traffic Management (Computer Communications and Networks)
- Requirements Engineering for Service and Cloud Computing
- Data and Applications Security and Privacy XXIX: 29th Annual IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference, DBSec 2015, Fairfax, VA, USA, July 13-15, 2015, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Context Management for Distributed and Dynamic Context-Aware Computing: 0 (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- IT Security Management: IT Securiteers - Setting up an IT Security Function: 61 (Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering)
Extra resources for Data Mining Techniques in Sensor Networks: Summarization, Interpolation and Surveillance (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)