By Dmitry Sheiko
- Build diverse cross-platform HTML5 machine purposes correct from making plans, designing, and deployment to enhancement, trying out, and delivery
- Forget the discomfort of cross-platform compatibility and construct effective apps that may be simply deployed on diverse platforms.
- Build uncomplicated to complicated HTML5 computing device apps, by means of integrating them with different renowned frameworks and libraries similar to Electron, Node.JS, Nw.js, React, Redux, and TypeScript
As the second one software you are going to construct a chat-system instance applied with Electron and React. whereas constructing the chat app, you'll get Photonkit. subsequent, you are going to create a monitor capturer with NW.JS, React, and Redux.
Finally, you'll study an RSS-reader outfitted with TypeScript, React, Redux, and Electron. frequent UI elements should be reused from the React MDL library. through the top of the ebook, you've outfitted 4 machine apps. you've gotten lined every little thing from making plans, designing, and improvement to the enhancement, trying out, and supply of those apps.
What you are going to learn
- Plan, layout, and improve varied cross-platform computing device apps
- Application structure with React and native state
- Application structure with React and Redux store
- Code layout with TypeScript interfaces and really expert types
- CSS and part libraries reminiscent of Photonkit, fabric UI, and React MDL
- HTML5 APIs reminiscent of laptop notifications, WebSockets, WebRTC, and others
- Desktop surroundings integration APIs of NW.js and Electron
- Package and distribute for NW.JS and Electron
About the Author
Dmitry Sheiko is an online developer, blogger, and open resource contributor, dwelling and dealing within the gorgeous urban of Frankfurt am major, Germany.
Dmitry has authored dozens of tasks at GitHub, together with: nw-autoupdater, Pragmatic CSS, and a CommonJS compiler.
Table of Contents
- Creating a dossier explorer with NW.js: making plans, layout and Development
- Creating a dossier explorer with NW.js: Enhancement and Delivery
- Creating a talk procedure with Electron and React: making plans, layout and Development
- Creating a talk approach with Electron and React: Enhancement, trying out and Delivery
- Creating a display capturer with NW.js, React and Redux: making plans, layout and Development
- Screen capturer with NW.js, React and Redux: Enhancement, trying out and Delivery
- RSS aggregator: making plans, layout and Development
- RSS aggregator: Enhancement, checking out and Delivery
Read or Download Cross-platform Desktop Application Development: Electron, Node, NW.js, and React PDF
Learn how to use exhibit. js pragmatically by way of developing 5 enjoyable and powerful real-world APIs, with an advantage bankruptcy on Koa. jsAbout This BookDevelop scalable APIs utilizing the specific. js framework for Node. jsBe extra effective by way of studying approximately exhibit. js intricacies and its aiding librariesGet to grips with coding most sensible practices and Test-Driven improvement to create real-world purposes utilizing exhibit.
Till lately, growing desktop-like functions within the browser intended utilizing inefficient Ajax or Comet applied sciences to speak with the server. With this functional consultant, you’ll the best way to use WebSocket, a protocol that permits the customer and server to speak with one another on a unmarried connection at the same time.
Notice over 70 real-world examples to beat the main complicated innovations you are going to face constructing with VisualforceAbout This BookThis e-book offers an more desirable person adventure with dynamically-generated, reactive pagesAccess information over extra channels through public websites and cellular pagesPacked with easy-to-follow recipes, together with step by step directions and Apex/Visualforce code downloads this name is the multi functional package deal you must get extra from Visualforce.
- Instant Backbone.js Application Development
- Dreamweaver CS6 Mobile and Web Development with HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery Mobile
- Create Web Charts with jqPlot
Extra info for Cross-platform Desktop Application Development: Electron, Node, NW.js, and React