By Melanie Mitchell
Read or Download Complexity: A Guided Tour PDF
Similar system theory books
Via its speedy growth within the final decade, HOOcontrol grew to become a longtime regulate expertise to accomplish fascinating performances of con trol platforms. numerous hugely built software program programs at the moment are avail capable of simply compute an HOOcontroller for anyone who needs to exploit HOOcontrol. it really is questionable, even if, that theoretical implications of HOOcontrol are good understood via nearly all of its clients.
This publication includes difficulties of stochastic optimization and identity. effects bearing on uniform legislations of enormous numbers, convergence of approximate estimates of maximum issues, in addition to empirical estimates of functionals with chance 1 and in likelihood are awarded. viewers: experts in stochastic optimization and estimations, postgraduate scholars, and graduate scholars learning such themes
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This choice of contributed chapters demonstrates quite a lot of functions inside overlapping examine domain names: social media research and social community research. a number of methodologies have been used in the twelve person chapters together with static, dynamic and real-time techniques to graph, textual and multimedia facts research.
- A Crude Look at the Whole: The Science of Complex Systems in Business, Life, and Society
- Understanding Complex Ecosystem Dynamics: A Systems and Engineering Perspective
- Guarding Your Business: A Management Approach to Security (Modern Approaches in Geophysics)
- The Intelligent Enterprise: Theoretical Concepts and Practical Implications (Contributions to Management Science)
- Complexity Theories of Cities Have Come of Age: An Overview with Implications to Urban Planning and Design
- Chaos in Dynamical Systems
Extra resources for Complexity: A Guided Tour