By Lennart Ljung
The field's major textual content, now thoroughly up-to-date.
Modeling dynamical platforms — conception, method, and purposes.
Lennart Ljung's System id: thought for the User is a whole, coherent description of the speculation, technique, and perform of procedure identity. This thoroughly revised moment version introduces subspace equipment, equipment that make the most of frequency area info, and common non-linear black field equipment, together with neural networks and neuro-fuzzy modeling. The e-book comprises many new computer-based examples designed for Ljung's market-leading software program, method identity Toolbox for MATLAB.
Ljung combines cautious arithmetic, a pragmatic realizing of real-world purposes, and huge workouts. He introduces either black-box and tailored versions of linear in addition to non-linear structures, and he describes ideas, homes, and algorithms for various identity concepts:
- Nonparametric time-domain and frequency-domain equipment.
- Parameter estimation tools in a basic prediction blunders atmosphere.
- Frequency area facts and frequency area interpretations.
- Asymptotic research of parameter estimates.
- Linear regressions, iterative seek tools, and alternative routes to compute estimates.
- Recursive (adaptive) estimation recommendations.
Ljung additionally provides precise assurance of the main concerns which may make or holiday method id tasks, resembling defining ambitions, designing experiments, controlling the unfairness distribution of transfer-function estimates, and thoroughly validating the ensuing models.
the 1st variation of method id has been the field's most generally stated reference for over a decade. This re-creation may be the new textual content of selection for someone enthusiastic about method identity conception and practice.