By Daniel Howard
If you’re an skilled personal home page developer, you have already got a head commence on studying find out how to write Node.js code. during this booklet, writer Daniel Howard demonstrates the extraordinary similarities among the 2 languages, and indicates you the way to port all your Hypertext Preprocessor internet program to Node.js. by means of evaluating particular Hypertext Preprocessor beneficial properties with their Node opposite numbers, you’ll additionally notice the best way to refactor and increase current Hypertext Preprocessor four or Hypertext Preprocessor five resource code.
At the top, you’ll have totally sensible codebases to supply for your clients. you could replace either one of them concurrently, utilizing this publication as a connection with very important features of personal home page and Node.js.
- Use an easy Node.js framework to transform person Hypertext Preprocessor pages to Node.js files
- Refactor blocking off personal home page resource code to non-blocking Node.js resource code that makes use of callbacks
- Convert personal home page syntax, variables, and kinds to Node.js
- Use a step by step approach for imposing Hypertext Preprocessor sessions and sophistication inheritance in Node.js
- Convert Hypertext Preprocessor dossier dealing with APIs into their Node.js equivalents
- Compare ways for utilizing a MySQL database in Node.js and PHP
- Convert personal home page code for JSON or XML APIs into Node.js code for npm packages