By Bruno Bernardino
Pro jQuery Plugins teaches you the way to exploit and construct jQuery plugins the precise means. It has a few plugin examples for various use-cases, that fluctuate in complexity and functionality.
Nowadays jQuery is ubiquitous in net apps and internet sites. whereas this can be nice, its flexibility has additionally intended lot of builders don't write jQuery within the excellent or optimized methods, which means the simplest event attainable isn't really consistently being provided. This booklet will train you the way to get the easiest out of jQuery plugins and construct them the appropriate means. particularly, you'll learn:
- tips on how to effectively and properly construct optimized and future-proof jQuery plugins
- What third-party plugins you should use and why you should
- bankruptcy 1: The necessities of jQuery Plugins
- bankruptcy 2: an easy enter Validation Plugin
- bankruptcy three: an easy Tooltip Plugin
- bankruptcy four: an easy Lightbox Plugin
- bankruptcy five: a really whole Slider Plugin - half I
- bankruptcy 6: a really whole Slider Plugin - half II
- bankruptcy 7: A Timeline Plugin - half I
- bankruptcy eight: A Timeline Plugin - half II
- bankruptcy nine: Extending Functionality
- bankruptcy 10: precious Repeating Plugins
This ebook has loads of code. Many factors approximately tools and what convinced traces of code suggest are within the code samples themselves. all of the code comes in a public GitHub repository, and it'll remain up-to-date.
The writer hates redundancies and filler textual content, so that you can count on a booklet to-the-point, and with code. plenty of code.
Make no mistake, you're anticipated to code your self, to procure a greater experience.