By Nirmal K. Bose
Read or Download Applied Multidimensional Systems Theory PDF
Similar system theory books
Via its swift growth within the final decade, HOOcontrol grew to become a longtime keep an eye on expertise to accomplish fascinating performances of con trol structures. numerous hugely built software program programs are actually avail capable of simply compute an HOOcontroller for anyone who needs to exploit HOOcontrol. it really is questionable, even though, that theoretical implications of HOOcontrol are good understood by way of the vast majority of its clients.
This ebook comprises difficulties of stochastic optimization and id. effects pertaining to uniform legislations of huge numbers, convergence of approximate estimates of utmost issues, in addition to empirical estimates of functionals with likelihood 1 and in likelihood are offered. viewers: experts in stochastic optimization and estimations, postgraduate scholars, and graduate scholars learning such issues
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This selection of contributed chapters demonstrates quite a lot of functions inside of overlapping study domain names: social media research and social community research. quite a few methodologies have been used in the twelve person chapters together with static, dynamic and real-time methods to graph, textual and multimedia facts research.
- Dynamic Surface Control of Uncertain Nonlinear Systems: An LMI Approach (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Modeling and Visualization of Complex Systems and Enterprises: Explorations of Physical, Human, Economic, and Social Phenomena (Stevens Institute Series on Complex Systems and Enterprises)
- Automated Transit: Planning, Operation, and Applications (IEEE Press Series on Systems Science and Engineering)
- Analysis and Control of Nonlinear Process Systems (Advanced Textbooks in Control and Signal Processing)
- Complex Conjugate Matrix Equations for Systems and Control (Communications and Control Engineering)
- Mathematical Modeling and Applications in Nonlinear Dynamics (Nonlinear Systems and Complexity)
Additional info for Applied Multidimensional Systems Theory