By Amy C. Edmondson,J. Baldwin
Read Online or Download A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller (Back-in-Action books) PDF
Best system theory books
Via its swift development within the final decade, HOOcontrol turned a longtime keep an eye on expertise to accomplish fascinating performances of con trol platforms. numerous hugely built software program applications at the moment are avail capable of simply compute an HOOcontroller for anyone who needs to take advantage of HOOcontrol. it really is questionable, even though, that theoretical implications of HOOcontrol are good understood by way of nearly all of its clients.
This ebook includes difficulties of stochastic optimization and identity. effects touching on uniform legislation of enormous numbers, convergence of approximate estimates of utmost issues, in addition to empirical estimates of functionals with chance 1 and in likelihood are awarded. viewers: experts in stochastic optimization and estimations, postgraduate scholars, and graduate scholars learning such themes
First released in 1995. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
This selection of contributed chapters demonstrates quite a lot of purposes inside overlapping examine domain names: social media research and social community research. numerous methodologies have been used in the twelve person chapters together with static, dynamic and real-time techniques to graph, textual and multimedia facts research.
- The New Science of Cities (MIT Press)
- Complex Systems and Networks: Dynamics, Controls and Applications (Understanding Complex Systems)
- Critical Transitions in Nature and Society: (Princeton Studies in Complexity)
- Nonlinear Stochastic Operator Equations
- Roles, Trust, and Reputation in Social Media Knowledge Markets: Theory and Methods (Computational Social Sciences)
- Complex Networks VIII: Proceedings of the 8th Conference on Complex Networks CompleNet 2017 (Springer Proceedings in Complexity)
Extra info for A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller (Back-in-Action books)